POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lights, Refraction and Photons : Re: Lights, Refraction and Photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lights, Refraction and Photons
From: Harold Baize
Date: 16 May 2002 17:29:30
Message: <3ce424ba$1@news.povray.org>
Not that I know much about these things, but I'm
doing something similar right now (see Old paperweights
in p.b.i).

What is your sphere's radius?  The light is slightly above
and to the right of origin. What photon effects are you
expecting and where? Not sure what is or isn't
working. Maybe you can post most of the script so we
can check it out.

Harold